Planet Mirth Grange - Comedy & Dinner
Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 6:00pm - Saturday, 18 Nov 2017 at 11:00pm
Planet Mirth - Comedy Show & 2 course Dinner...
£20 includes your show ticket, a glass of fizz on arrival and a 2 course dinner served in the beautiful bay view restaurant
(Details of food options below)
Comedy Line Up
(Adult content included, not suitable if easily offended!)
Jack Barry - one of James Acaster’s Top Picks of the Fringe 2015 for The Guardian.
“ridiculously funny… and genuinely impressive” (Edinburgh Reporter – ****)
Simon Lomas - Winner – Great Yorkshire Fringe New Comedian of the Year 2016
"Imaginative, delightful wordplay" - Chortle
Tony Carroll - "Brilliant live performance" - Liverpool Echo
"Worth the admission fee alone"
- Liverpool Echo
Marvyn Dicksinson - Hull Comedian Of The Year 2015
Nando’s New Comedian Of The Year 2014
MC - Tim Bradbury - Creator / voice behind internet sensation "Tiny Tim" with over 200 million hits on line
- Chefs homemade leek & potato soup served with warm focaccia bread
- Portabello mushroom stuffed with goats cheese on a bed of salad -
- Duck pate with mixed salad garnish & crostini
- Slow roasted short rib of beef served with mashed potato & seasonal vegatables
- Homemade chicken kiev - chicken breast stuffed with garlic butter, deep fried and served with chips, garden peas & a salad garnish. --
- Triple cheese macaroni - macaroni cooked in a three cheese sauce, served with garlic ciabatta.
- Homemade spinach & ricotta tart - a filo pastry case filled with spinach & ricotta cheese, topped with toasted parmesan, served with new potatoes & salad
Tickets: £20 - Available from The Commodore Inn on 015395 33438 or visit them in person! (No booking fee)
Or online from;
https://goo.gl/vtyHvZ (Booking fee goes to charity)